Saturday, January 9, 2010

Small Spaces - Cute Faces

We live in a small place. A very small place. It's difficult living in such a small space when the person you're married to isn't used to it. I've lived in a small place before - I know how to deal with it. Hubs, on the other hand, is going stir crazy. I understand how he feels I just wish I could find some way to help him with it.

Youngest daughter is having problems, as well.her sleep associations are getting messed up because we can't let her play on the floor like we normally do. It's simply too cold for that. So, we put her on the bed to play. So, at night she wants to play on the bed. That's frustrating.

Poor hubs gets so frustrated at that, as well. For once in my life I actually wish winter was over. Not for my happiness, but for the sake of sanity in my family.

Funny how our priorities change when we become parents.

Newest pic of youngest daughter.

No comments: