Monday, December 21, 2009

Christopher said that heather's been spanking him with a belt. he said it started about a month ago, but has only happened once. He also said that Robert, heather's new dude,
has spanked him, too.

He also said he wishes his mother were in prison so he could live with us full time. Go figure.

Oh, get this, the kids got a Wii from grandma for Christmas. Hubs and I were playing it Wii sports, and hubs missed the ball... from out of nowhere he yells "OH SNICKERS!!" LoL.

It made us giggle for soooooo long. You know you're getting old when you yell OH SNICKERS!! instead of OH SHIT!!!!LoL.

Anyway, I know I'm not telling it where it's funny, but man we giggled and laughed soooo long over that. And I'm worn the hell out, so I'm off here for tonight.. but tomorrow, I brag about my kids.

No comments: