Sunday, January 31, 2010

Randomosity

It's really frustrating when my internet keeps going out. I know that I get my internet for free, but still - you'd think the people who provide it would be interested in keeping it on to satisfy their customers. Truly.

But when we talked to the owners of this place they said that if someone's that upset about not having internet they could find somewhere else to go.

What the heck kind of customer service is that?! It makes me want to write a bad report about them to just about everyone I can think of. I mean, really, do they have so much money that they don't need business??

People like that just make me so angry.

If I could move to a different place I would. Without a second thought or a look back. Not because of the internet issue, but because of the customer service. The owners don't even clean the bathrooms on a regular basis.

And when they do, they leave nasty-grams about how they don't want to clean up after people.

WTF?! You offer public bathrooms as a service, but your nasty-gram says it's a privilage; not a right. I can't believe these people are even still in business. If this is how they treat people all the time, it's amazing that they even have 1 person here, let alone the amount of people they do have.

I think the only thing these people have going for them is their cheap prices. People deal with the bad service because the place is cheap. Have they no pride?? Either that or they're stuck here, just like I am.

Ugh.

In other news, my mother-in-law and I are getting along really well. I'm surprised. It's like she's actually making an effort to talk to me. It's most likely because of Athena, but I don't care.

Speaking of Athena - she cut her first tooth Wedensday (1/27)!! YaY!!! I'm so proud of her. Talking at 7 months and cutting teeth... She truly is the light of my life. She's getting up on all 4's and moving forward and back, so who knows?? Maybe she'll start crawling soon.

As for things with hubs; they're ok. I wish I could get more physical affection from him. I'm not going to beg for it, though. I went thru that with the ex and I'm not about to do it again. If he doesn't offer it then it's not happening.

I miss the other two kids. We haven't seen them in so long - too long. I hate that they're not here. Hubs doesn't even call them, so I don't know. I don't know what his deal is or why he isn't taking care of his depression. He only takes his meds when he feels like it - because he says he's not depressed. And the only thing I can do is sit and watch him do his thing. I have a bad feeling he's going to get us kicked off our cash assistance before either of us have a job... and if that happens, we're screwed. But I can't make him do it - so I don't know what to do.

Sometimes I think maybe I want too much from hubs. I mean, I understand his lack of drive, his deep thoughts, his introspective ways. I'm just afraid of where they'll take us.

I should be more supportive, but how can I do that and still keep our family above water?

Sometimes I think maybe I think too much.

No comments: