Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hubby and I can't seem to stop arguing. He's mad at me - I can do no right. I'm mad at him - I don't tell him he's right enough. I'm really scared I'm losing this relationship.

I hate this. I hate how neither of us are happy. I hate how nothing either of us do is good enough. I hate how I am the problem no matter where I go.

In ever argument I am the one constant. In ever relationship, I am the cause of the problems. Why is that? Why do I have to mess up everything that's ever been good?

Mom always used to tell me that I'd never be good enough and now, 30 years old, I'm starting to see that she was right. I should have stayed away from everyone.

Now it's too late. I have a beautiful daughter. I have a wonderful husband.

What have I done but cause problems in their lives? I wish tigers could change their stripes - I'd change everything about me to make other people happy.

Everything.

No comments: