Monday, April 19, 2010

Always

Each day brings a brand new set of things to do, places to go, people to see, problems to solve. I've always said that music is a part of my therapy, brings me peace of mind and helps me find my own, small escape.

But music does more than that. It touches my life in a way that other things can't. It helps me see that I'm not alone, that other people feel the same way I do.

One of my favorite artists is Reba. She's always been the one I look up to the most. Her songs sing not about her life, but mine. The stong emotions, the depth of the voice - it all brings home to me just how my life fits together.

One song in particular touches home, especially since May 7th, 2009. I'd like to share that, even though no one ever reads this little place of mine on the internet. Who knows, maybe someday Athena will see this and know she'll always be loved by me.

No comments: