Monday, May 17, 2010

Kayla's Graduation

I'm so proud of our little girl. I know that she's not really 'my' biological kid, but still - she's my little girl. She graduated from kindigarten today. Heather and her bf was there (Robert) as was Genia,Andrew and Rochelle and Delaney.

When J and I showed up Christopher was sitting with Rochelle and Delaney. Once Heather saw us, she made Christopher sit with her, even though he told her he didn't want to. Kinda sad, actually, that she made Christopher upset just to keep him away from us.

Every time Kayla saw us she smiled and when she'd look back at her mother and Genia she'd frown. Heather kept trying to keep Kayla and Christopher from seeing us and hugging us or even being near us. Heather even went as far as to remove Kayla's yearly 'book' before we got there so we couldn't see it. How childish is that?!? Oh well, all it does is prove that, once again, the kids wanted to see us and Heather childishly couldn't deal with it.

No comments: