Sunday, July 25, 2010

There's so much going on in my brain lately. I have heard from Diego twice - both times by email. The last time I spoke to him he asked me to call Ruth to find out what's going on. There's just one problem with that. I don't have her number and she doesn't call me.

So that's out.

I suppose I can find out the number of her bike shop and call her there, but the point is I shouldn't have to do that. I shouldn't have to 'find' her - I asked her specifically to keep in touch with me and gave her two methods to reach me - my phone number and my email address.

So what is this chick's problem?

Anyway, Athena had her first birthday party for a friend today. She's so unused to being around other people that she didn't quite know what to do. She did have fun, though. She got to play with some other kids around her age, ate some apples and overall had a good time. The birthday girl, Olivea, got tons of gifts and seemed to have a great time.

Work is, well, work. LoL.
Life is good, I suppose. I need to start looking for a second job, actually. I don't make nearly enough to bring us out of the hand-to-mouth lifestyle. So looking for a second job I go on Tuesday. Monday it's to the doctors for me.

The most interesting piece of information happens to be, in my opinion, the worst and best news. Kayla, my 5 year old step-daughter, has finally been taken to a dermatologist for the warts on her hands (as has Christopher, actually). Her hands are so bad that it's going to take at least 2 visits a week for several weeks to completely get rid of all the warts. What's worse is Rochelle, my mother-in-law, is the one who had to take the kids TO the dermatologist in the first place. Having spoken to Heather (the ex) several times with her STILL not doing anything about the problem, Rochelle finally decided to do it herself. Which is a good thing, because of she didn't do it then it wouldn't get done.

One thing I sincerely dislike about the ex is her inability to take care of Christopher and Kayla. I would give my right arm for those two and they're not biologically mine and yet their biological mother doesn't give two craps about their health or well being. The only reason she has those kids around is to hold it over my husband's head that she still has control over him and a way to manipulate/hurt him. What a low-life-piece-of-crap she is.

Anyway, here are some pics from the party. Athena is the one in purple, Olivea is the one with the yellow flower in her hair.






No comments: